Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
Sencha 3 beta allows creation of id's with dash
Architect Build tested: 3.0.0
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- I'm a noob and I created stuff, but then gave them all naming convention id's using a dash in them. Like win-add-contact for a window that adds contacts
- I then tried to create an click event on one of my menu's and it bombed with error saying you can only use [A-z][0-9]...
The result that was expected:
- create an object
- go to the id attribute
- Use a - anywhere in the name
The result that occurs instead:
- Architect should warn when creating id attributes
- It allows you to use a - until you need a click event or function
Thanks for the post but this is not really a bug.
Sencha Architect Development Team