10 Oct 2013, 11:23 PM
1. To create a native sencha package of your app use:
Originally Posted by zhazhengyin
sencha app build native
2. To create a packaged build use:
sencha app build package
(copy these files into the www of the cordova/phonegap project)
I have managed to get both methods to work to create an android package for a fairly complex app.
For 2., I followed the cordova (3) documentation by the book & it worked:
Above is a sequence of screen grabs of the project setup.
1. Generated Cordova project
2. Sencha packaged project pasted into the top level www folder of the generated Cordova project
3. The platform-specific output (android apk) after running my .bat file, which is simply:
# Build sencha package ...
# >sencha app build package
# Copy ../build/App/package/* ./www
# Building cordova android package ...
cordova build android
Tags for this Thread