Thread: can't switch app to use Sencha Touch 2.2.1

Sencha User

Default can't switch app to use Sencha Touch 2.2.1

Downloaded Sencha Touch 2.2.1 and and tried to use Package/Upgrade Project. Pointed it at the 2.2.1 Sencha Touch directory and I'm fairly sure I found a bug because you should never print "null" for an error :-P

>set PATH=J:/Win32Dev/SenchaCmd/Sencha/Cm
    d/3.1.2.342;J:\Win32Dev\SenchaCmd\Sencha\Cmd\3.1.2.342;J:\Win32App\Gimp\bin;J:\W
    in32Dev\Subversion;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Wi
    ndows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Lucidlogix Technologies\
    VIRTU MVP;J:\Win32Dev\JDK7\bin;J:\Win32Dev\Ant\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Micros
    oft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Wind
    ows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C
    :\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;J:\Win32App\quicktime\QTSystem
    \;J:\Win32App\GnuPG\pub;f:\ntutils;J:\Win32Dev\gradle\bin;j:\win32dev\maven\bin
    & sencha app upgrade "H:/Temp/touch-2.2.1"
    [INF] Saving certificate as J:\Win32Dev\SenchaCmd\Sencha\Cmd\repo\pkgs\cert.json

[INF] Saving private key as J:\Win32Dev\SenchaCmd\Sencha\Cmd\repo\.sencha\repo\p
    rivate-key.json
    Sencha Cmd v3.1.2.342
    [ERR] null

You were doing "sencha app upgrade /path/to/sdk" correct?
    Can you post the debug log?

sencha -debug app upgrade /path/to/sdk > path/to/debug.log

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by slemmon View Post
    You were doing "sencha app upgrade /path/to/sdk" correct?
    Can you post the debug log?
    No. I was using the UI in Sencha Architect.
    Running it via the command line works fine. I've attached the log for 2.2.1 and 2.3.0 upgrades.senchaupgrade.txtsenchaupgrade.txt