Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
[4.2.1 GA] Some space in labels goes away if export a chart to image
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Some space in labels goes away if export a chart to image. Please see the screenshots.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Look at the space between the labels of the left axis and the strokes
- "Save Chart"
- Look at the same space in the image
The result that was expected:
- The same space between the labels and the strokes.
The result that occurs instead:
- The different space between the labels and the strokes. Looks inconsistently. Also overlapping of the labels' text and the strokes can happen.
- The image by "Save Chart":
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.