27 Aug 2013 8:14 PM #1
[4.2.1 GA] Some space in labels goes away if export a chart to image
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.2.1 GA
- Some space in labels goes away if export a chart to image. Please see the screenshots.
- Look at the space between the labels of the left axis and the strokes
- "Save Chart"
- Look at the same space in the image
- The same space between the labels and the strokes.
- The different space between the labels and the strokes. Looks inconsistently. Also overlapping of the labels' text and the strokes can happen.
- Chart in the browser:
- The image by "Save Chart":
28 Aug 2013 9:31 AM #2
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.