Thread: Extjs radio button in grid control

Default Extjs radio button in grid control

In my grid has one is radio button column.I done with following code.

Code:
    {id:'qnAnsOptVal',header:'  ',dataIndex: 'qnAnsOptVal', width:120,

renderer: function(value, metaData, record, rowIndex, colIndex, store, view) {
                                    if( value === 'Yes')
                                    { 
                                        return '<input  " type="radio" name="radio_' + rowIndex + '" id="radio" checked="checked" value="' + record.data.qnAnsOptIdYesId + '" /> Yes<input  " type="radio" name="radio_' + rowIndex + '" id="radio" value="' + record.data.qnAnsOptIdNoId + '" +/> No';
                                    } else if( value === 'No')
                                    { 
                                        return '<input  " type="radio" name="radio_' + rowIndex + '" id="radio" value="' + record.data.qnAnsOptIdYesId + ' "/>Yes<input  " type="radio" name="radio_' + rowIndex + '" id="radio" checked="checked" value="' + record.data.qnAnsOptIdNoId + '" /> No';
                                    }
                            }},
    On loading(display) the data from JSON it is working fine.

If I select one radio button how can get the value ? Say on saving the data back to table how can i get radio button value like one
    Code:
                         bidAssessmentdata.qnAnsOptVal=record.data.qnAnsOptVal;
    Any suggestion is welcome.

The grid doesn't support adding components to the cells. While it's not impossible to render them into the cell the container / component ownership model doesn't exist out of the box, no layout management, event bubbling, etc.

Thank a lot slemmon ...

Can you please give me suggestion to do this ? I want to radio button inside a grid and get the data from JSON from servlet.

It will be very helpful for me if you give me any suggestion or piece of code or documents link...

When I googled I can find only static radio group and Even When I try that only value of dataIndex is displaying , radio buttons are not coming up.

Thanks in advance