Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    firefoxSafari has much to be proud of firefoxSafari has much to be proud of firefoxSafari has much to be proud of firefoxSafari has much to be proud of firefoxSafari has much to be proud of firefoxSafari has much to be proud of firefoxSafari has much to be proud of firefoxSafari has much to be proud of

Default Answered: Undo / Redo for Globals in custom theme

Are theme changes going to be added to the history for undo? For example, right now if I have a button background color, change it to something else, and then decide I don't like it, I have no way of undoing the change short of hoping I didn't save it and closing Architect.

2. Yes, undo/redo stacks have been recently implemented and will be supported in the beta (and final GA version).

Vote Rating
    Answers
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Yes, undo/redo stacks have been recently implemented and will be supported in the beta (and final GA version).
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Thread Participants: 1