Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    blomasky has much to be proud of blomasky has much to be proud of blomasky has much to be proud of blomasky has much to be proud of blomasky has much to be proud of blomasky has much to be proud of blomasky has much to be proud of blomasky has much to be proud of blomasky has much to be proud of

Default Answered: Can not tab into fieldContainer

I have a form with a few field containers to assist with the layout. I can not either tab into or out of a field container. (If I am in a field container, tabbing just cycles between the elements. if there is a sub-field container, the cursor disappears instead of tabbing into the field.

Help!

Thanks
    Bruce

p.s. happy monday!

2. Are you using FocusManager with your form? If so, I believe it is the intended behavior to cycle within a FieldContainer.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all

Are you using FocusManager with your form? If so, I believe it is the intended behavior to cycle within a FieldContainer.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com

Thread Participants: 1