Some questions about Sencha Cmd Packages:
- Just wondering if sencha cmd packages are on the near radar for SA3?
- For example the ext-aria and ext-aria-theme packages are going to be popular with govt
- Would be great if ext-aria package could be something you could drop onto the application node and it adds the js and theme to the project
- Wondering if the 'package' button would be useful (split button)?
- a package button could be used to retrieve packages
- clicking the button could pop up a package explorer (like template explorer)
- clicking on a split arrow could allow you to retrieve frequently (or last used or configured) package
I guess this adds to the idea i sent Aaron about using custom RSS/JSON feeds to allow corporates to customise the feed to point to their own list of items (or in this case their own packages).
The github APIuses a json feed, so if we could customise this feed using the same schema, it could default to a public github repository of common packages, and be customised to an internal url or internal script to aggrigate the feed.