Yet another SA3 settings configuration ER suggestion/question.
Can you please add a setting to allow us to configure where SA puts the extjs directory?
Quite often as a project ages you want to test multiple dot dot versions (or nightlies) of extjs with your all (like when 4.2.2 comes out in the next week, app is still 4.2.x series, but is dot dot release)
- allow the path of extjs to be set in the application settings
- Allowing for inhouse standards
- Allowing for a central repository to be used (instead of individual copy of library per project)
- allow multiple 'patch' (or dot dot) releases to be configured to a project
- ie: 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 so that you can test your build on that (or a nightly build) and allow for download of nightlies as well to test and build with - you have my credentials so you can check subs status to provide either free or premium list of releases/nightlies.
- it would be great if SA3 could have a directory structure (like below) used so it could have multiple versions available for selection (after detection by app from standard (or configurable more useful) folder location
Also should extjs be in the 'resources' folder? (as it is a resource, seems odd to be the only thing not in there). of course a configurable path would let us follow whatever philosophy we want on the topic. ;-)