30 Sep 2013 2:32 AM #1
Collapsed Grid in Ext.layout.container.Box can't be expanded
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.2.1 rev 883
- Ext 4.2.0
- IE 8, 9
- Firefox 21 (firebug 1.11.4)
- Chrome 29.0.1547.76 m
- When a Grid is collapsible, is inside a Box layout and is initially rendered collapsed, the Grid can no longer be expanded by the user.
- Make a Grid collapsible
- Place it inside an Box layout
- Set collapsed to true
- Give it a flex value
- A collapsed Grid, that can be expanded.
- A collapsed Grid, that can't be expanded.
See fiddle: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/nl
Screenshot or Video:
- See fiddle
- Just trying to understand the layouting, nothing that would help here
- only default ext-all.css
- Windows 7
30 Sep 2013 6:03 AM #2
Thanks for the report! We have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
1 Oct 2013 12:37 AM #3
2 Oct 2013 5:17 PM #4
Thanks for taking the time to share your workaround with the community.