Thread: achitect deleted navigation view byitself

Default achitect deleted navigation view byitself

i was working on a navigation view, i gave id to a button and when completed controller action, i wanted to see what code was generated , so saved project and opened the js file in sublime. the navigation view was already opened in architect and was on front. i tested project in browser and everything was working fine. i came back to architect to change code of the controller action i created before. but there was no action code in the controller and navigation view was also gone from project inspector. but the navigation view was shown in design mode. the navigation tab page was also there on top. i thought about taking a screenshot of the navigation view in design mode but i could not believe that code can be gone while in design mode i can see the view. so, i switched tab pages to see if this can bring back code and view in project inspector but then navigation view disappeared automatically from design mode too. hard believe but true that the view i was working on was gone in front of my eyes. system has no network access except for internet.
    It is bug in architect.
    version 222 build 991
    win7

Default it is easy to regenerate same condition

i will upload a vid on youtube that you can use to identify problem in sencha architect 222

Video got deleted. I can check v3 to see if the problem is still there. Can you upload somewhere else?

https://vimeo.com/76350716

uploaded on vimeo this time. Thanks.