Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newest release has problems refreshing screen on Mac.

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member

Default Newest release has problems refreshing screen on Mac.

I have noticed that the 2.2.3 Build:1039 has problems refreshing or redrawing the screen when working with the different parts of the application.

Whatever you guys did in this release has broken architect badly. Whenever I click on the design button, or when I click on one of the actions in my controller in the Project Inspector, the application only partially redraws. I have to do a command-s for save to get it to draw the entire screen. Otherwise the toolbar doesn't show up, the tabs across the top, and project inspector, as well as the Config section is typically blank.

When I run the mouse over the GUI, some of the components sort of redraw, but not completely.

Can you tell how to go back to my previous version? This is terrible.

Update: I switched from neptune to classic for my theme and that seems to make it behave somewhat better, but it still isn't right.

Version: 2.2.3 Build: 1039
    Release Channel: 2.2.2-stable

Last edited by denisputnam; 13 Oct 2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: More details

Sencha Premium Member

+1 here too... its very frustrating and am wondering how this release made it out of QA as its always happens...

Same here. I'm getting more and more concerned upgrading to newer SA releases as nowadays every new SA release introduces more serious issues than it fixes. Hey guys, wouldn't it worth stopping for a while introducing new features and sort out those damn bugs making your product useless? Just browsing this forum topic itself paints an extremely bad picture of your product. I can't believe you are not recognising it.

Hey guys -

We are really sorry this is happening. We did extensive testing on the 2.2.3 branch and did not encounter any of these issues. 2.2.3 only adds one feature (support for touch 2.3) the rest of the changes are bug fixes.

Can you guys please post some screenshots of what is happening? Or any chance that we could do a remote screen share to find out what is happening?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha Premium Member

Here is a screen shot of the design mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images

When i switch to Code from Design, everything looks okay. When i switch back to Design, the same.

Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 19.21.23.jpg

And this partial holes:

Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 19.17.01.jpg

MacBook Pro
    Retina, Mid 2012 (but works on external Apple Cinema Display)
    Processor 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7
    Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
    Software OS X 10.9 (13A598) <- maybe this is the root of evil?

I roll back to SenchaArchitect-2.2 991, but in my project, suddenly, SA stop to draw all layouts of all components in project. Reboot, clean /Users/ys/Library/Application Support/Sencha/Sencha Architect 2.2 and reinstalling SA doesn't help, just update to 2.2.3, but in 2.2.3 we have this very bad thing.

Ext JS Premium Member

I see there are a couple of threads about this now. Kind of glad it's not just me.

Hope a fix for this is coming soon.

Resize window solve the problem, interface redraw, but on little time.

Uploaded a screenshot to https://www.evernote.com/shard/s35/s...fa7b244c819ca4

Can get this any time clicking around in the project inspector. Usually get this after 3-4 clicks.

Sencha User

Default Sorry about that, try this build.

http://cdn.sencha.com/architect/2.2....2.3.001043.dmg

We think it addresses the problem. Let us know if it works for you.

Thanks, and sorry about the inconvenience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast