Thread: How to create all icons / startup images and so on from one custom logo ?

Sencha Premium Member

Default How to create all icons / startup images and so on from one custom logo ?

Hello

For now, when I use Cmd to generate an app using the touch framework, it creates several images in:
    * resources/icons
    * resources/loading
    * resources/startup

All those images are using the official logo of sencha

And, of course, I would like to use my official logo instead in all those files
    But how can I do that ?

Is there some image to overwrite somewhere, in order for Cmd to generate all this bunch of images ?

I've seen some interesting files in touch-2.3.0/examples/resources/psds,
    but even if I change those, it doesn't help when using cmd to generate an app

Any idea for generating custom default icons, loading and startup image ?

Thanks for your help

Sencha - Engineering israelroldan's Avatar

The default icons, loading and startup images for generated apps are a CMD configuration, so you should change the files inside the cmd templates' dirs:
    Code:
    ~/bin/Sencha/Cmd/{version}/plugins/touch/
    You'll find several directories corresponding to the supported framework versions, inside each of them you'll find this structure:
    Code:
    templates/StarterApp/resources
    You'll find the icons, loading and startup images to be used as template for each newly generated app.

You can then use the PSDs provided in touch-2.3.0/examples/resources/psds to generate the new files.
    Israel Roldán | Senior Software Engineer (Framework tools)

Sencha Premium Member

Ok thanks for the information.

I thought indeed all those files were created on the fly by Cmd process, with some image library

Regards,