This duplicates another bug already reported in our system:
Sencha Premium Member
Selected cell not correct after edit a cell and some columns are hidden
1. open http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.2/#.../#cell-editing
2. Hide columns "Common Name" and "Light"
3. Change price in first row
4. Press the Enter-key
5. Now the field "Indoor?" has the focus (optically). This is the error!
6. Press then Enter-key.
7. Now you can edit the Price again. But the fiel "Indoor?" still has the focus.
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
i have same problem...
why columns are hidden....