Drag&Drop not working on first attempt with FF
Ext version tested: Browser versions tested against:
OS tested against:
- Windows XP
- Linux (Archlinux)
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- When you try to do a drag&drop on a grid when the focus is on an other element it didn't work. All work perfrectly on chromium.
- They are no bug with Chrome on any OS or Firefox on mac.
The result that was expected: The result that occurs instead:
- click on "Reset both grids"
- drag an element from the left grid
- nothing happend (no card with number of element selected)
You can try it on the dd grid to gird example on sencha website
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
Some news about this bug?
Thread Participants: 1
Tags for this Thread