28 Nov 2013 8:53 AM #1
Unanswered: Architect 2.x to 3.x upgraded project issues
After upgrading my Extjs 4.2/Architect 2.x project to Architect 3 and enabling build tools, I have the following issues:
1. In project settings > Framework, I have set license to Sencha Complete/Custom and path set to C:/sencha/ext-188.8.131.524. But cmd (v184.108.40.206) always pulls a copy of ext framework into project directory on build. I have many SVN branches and tags and each working copy has the same clone of ext framework (around 110 mb). How can I disable that and make them all use files from C:/sencha/ext-220.127.116.114?
2. When building or publishing, Architect/cmd copies the whole project, minus xds file, into Publish Path. Is this necessary? How can I publish only build output files? I don't know about other devs, but I really like the edit-publish-refresh browser cycle, because it's very fast.
3. I have set the application theme to neptune, but the generated index.html includes ext-theme-neptune.js script before app.js script, which contains extjs framework and causes Uncaught ReferenceError: Ext is not defined. How do I change the include order?
29 Nov 2013 11:11 AM #2
2) Look for this to change in December. We put a fix in for the build publish functionality. It will only publish the contents of [project]/build/[environment]/[AppName]
3) That is very strange and sounds like a bug. Does this happen for every project you create?Jason Minnick
Sencha Architect Development Team
2 Dec 2013 7:54 AM #3
thank you for your reply,
re.3) Indeed it looks like a bug, happens when you build Production app. I've attached sample SA2 app and converted to SA3. In index.html you can see: