Thread: sencha touch to android packaging issues.

Sencha User
    Answers

Default Answered: sencha touch to android packaging issues.

hi All,

I have a demoApplication written in senchaTouch 2.3 and I am having senchaCmd 4.0.x (latest).
    I have gone through other issues reported in packaging and already done with the modifications suggested.
    but still not able to get the apk file generated.

Attaching the result of "sencha app build native" command and packager.json files for reference.

I don't have any spaces to my senchaCmd Installation folder.

worst part is I am not able to see any errors saying "this not defined, not a valid command."

Thank you for your precious help !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. hey fmoseley,I did as you suggested.
    but still the issue is the same.
    the following is result when I tried to run the diag command.

Code:
    Sencha Cmd v4.0.1.45
    [ERR] Unknown command: "daig"
    However, I found a solution to my problem at http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...015898Solution -

Dont obfuscateMake this property to true, it should be false in your build.xml of android sdk.
    Can you please explain or point to any documentation to know more about these kind of issues.

Sencha User
    Answers

Default Hi

HTML Code:
    {
        "applicationName":"WinREOMobileCRM",
        "applicationId":"com.amt.WinREOMobileCRM",
        "bundleSeedId":"",
        "versionString":"1.2",

"versionCode":"1",
        "icon": {        "36":"resources/icons/Icon_Android36.png",        "48":"resources/icons/Icon_Android48.png",        "57":"resources/icons/Icon.png",        "72":"resources/icons/Icon~ipad.png",        "114":"resources/icons/[email protected]",        "144":"resources/icons/[email protected]"    },
        "inputPath":"./",
        "outputPath":"../build/",
        "configuration":"Debug",
        "platform":"AndroidEmulator",
        "deviceType":"Universal",
        "certificatePath":"E:/pushcert/my-release-key.keystore",
        "certificateAlias":"",
        "certificatePassword":"amtindia",
        "provisionProfile":"",
        "notificationConfiguration":"debug",
        "sdkPath":"E:/Setup/adt-bundle-windows-x86-20130219/adt-bundle-windows-x86-20130219/sdk",    "androidAPILevel":"14",   
     "permissions":[           
     "INTERNET",          
      "ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE",         
       "CAMERA",            "VIBRATE",          
      "ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION",     
           "ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION",         
       "CALL_PHONE"   
         ],
        "orientations": [      
      "portrait",        
        "portraitUpsideDown"  
      ]}
    This is my working packager.json file please compare with yours. And also make sure you are putting "androidAPILevel":"14", in your packager json file. So make sure Android api lever 14 installed in your sdk kit. Please post your error message, then i will it..

Sencha User
    Answers

hey Kidmanmatch,I tried with apilevel 18, I dont think API level is of any thing to do with here.I got the same error as mentioned above. (pls refer to the results.txt in the original post)
    here is snap shot of my packager.temp.json after running the build native command
    HTML Code:
    {     "certificateAlias": "alias_name",     "icon": {         "36": "resources/icons/Icon_Android36.png",         "48": "resources/icons/Icon_Android48.png",         "57": "resources/icons/Icon.png",         "72": "resources/icons/Icon~ipad.png",         "114": "resources/icons/[email protected]",         "144": "resources/icons/[email protected]"     },     "platform": "Android",     "outputPath": "E:\\newSpace\\newProject/build/native-package-mobile/MyApp2/packager.json",     "bundleSeedId": "KPXFEPZ6EF",     "applicationName": "MyApp2",     "provisionProfile": "",     "applicationId": "com.polycom.MyApp2",     "versionCode": "1",     "sdkPath": "E:/adt-bundle-windows/sdk",     "versionString": "1.0",     "inputPath": "E:\\newSpace\\newProject/build/native/MyApp2",     "certificatePath": "E:/Keys/market.keystore",     "certificatePassword": "killhari",     "deviceType": "Universal",     "androidAPILevel": "18",     "permissions": ["INTERNET", "ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE", "CAMERA", "VIBRATE", "ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION", "ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION", "CALL_PHONE"],     "notificationConfiguration": "",     "configuration": "Debug",     "orientations": ["portrait", "landscapeLeft", "landscapeRight", "portraitUpsideDown"] }

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers

Try using relative paths in your packager.json. What is the result of running the following commands: "sencha -debug app build native" and "sencha daig show"
    Get more personalized support via a support subscription.

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services [email protected]

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Need to include a test case use:
    The official Sencha Fiddle

Sencha User
    Answers

hey fmoseley,I did as you suggested.
    but still the issue is the same.
    the following is result when I tried to run the diag command.

Code:
    Sencha Cmd v4.0.1.45
    [ERR] Unknown command: "daig"
    However, I found a solution to my problem at http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...015898Solution -

Dont obfuscateMake this property to true, it should be false in your build.xml of android sdk.
    Can you please explain or point to any documentation to know more about these kind of issues.

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers

Thanks for sharing the solution. I was unaware that you were using Architect. This sounds like a Architect specific issue as I have never encountered this problem. In the future you should mention that you are using Architect as well as post your queries to the Architect forums as well. Thanks once again.
    Get more personalized support via a support subscription.

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services [email protected]

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Need to include a test case use:
    The official Sencha Fiddle

Sencha User
    Answers

I am not using sencha Architect, I am using sencha Cmd and sencha 2.3.1