4 Dec 2013 10:42 PM #1
-1 cellindex after columns are reordered in a grid with enableTextSelection: true
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.2.1
Browser versions tested against:
- Chromuim Version 30.0.1599.114 Ubuntu 12.04 (30.0.1599.114-0ubuntu0.12.04.3)
- FF 25.0.1 (firebug 1.12.5 installed)
DOCTYPE tested against:
- In a grid with `enableTextSelection: true`, after columns are reordered by the user, the cellIndex in celldblclick event prompts `-1` for some of the columns. BTW, this bug is specific to 4.2.1, in 4.2 it works fine.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Run the following fiddle: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/1uv
- Drag the `phone` column and drop it as the first column.
- Double click on one of the rows within the `name` column area.
The result that was expected:
- The prompt should have said `1`
The result that occurs instead:
- The prompt says `-1`
5 Dec 2013 2:44 PM #2
6 Dec 2013 12:01 AM #3
I didn't say that the issue is resolved in the latest version! If it is that's good news but I didn't know that! And I surely can't approve or disapprove it.
7 Dec 2013 2:58 AM #4
Could you please tell me in which version this problem is resolved?
9 Dec 2013 10:58 AM #5
9 Dec 2013 9:34 PM #6
Do you know if the GPLv3 version of 4.2.2 will be available for download any time soon? Right now it's only available to Sencha Support subscribers!
13 Dec 2013 4:37 PM #7