Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Ext.draw.Component - some Template Function-Calls missing
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
Mac OS X 10.6
- Opera 12.16
- FireFox 26.0 (firebug 188.8.131.52 installed)
- Safari 5.1.10 (6534.59.10)
- The expected behavior of Template-Functions like startDrag, b4startDrag, onStartDrag doesn't apply. It seems they are not called. In general there is a big difference to console.log(this) between overriding Templates of Ext.panel.Panel and Ext.draw.Component.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The result that was expected:
- Should log in console: "startDrag", "b4startDrag" and "onStartDrag"
- Icon should move around
The result that occurs instead:
- Doesn't output log because related template-functions are not called
- Icon is not draggable around
Also: Documentation isn't up to date - it seems like someone stops working on this trunk - but it isn't marked as BETA-Code like needed.