Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
Ext.Loader.loadScript w/ disableCaching - Multiple Query Strings
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Using Ext.Loader.loadScript to dynamically load a script with a URL that contains a query string results in a request for a file with multiple query strings when the disableCaching config is true.
- The implementation of loadScript should use Ext.String.urlAppend to append the cache-buster key-value pair to the URL.
The result that was expected:
- Set the Ext.Loader config disableCaching to true
- Call Ext.Loader.loadScript, passing a URL that contains a query string.
The result that occurs instead:
- The URL requested should contain one query string with the additional cache-buster key-value pair appended.
- The URL requested contains two query strings: the original and a query string that contains only the cache-buster kvp