Resize problem grid + tabpanel
Fiddle demonstrating the problem is here: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/2na
Ext version tested:Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:Description:
- Chrome 32.0.1700 (OS X)
- Safari 7.0.1 (OS X)
- IE 11 (Windows 8.1)
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- When using a grid and a tabpanel resizing the browser window (width) causes problems when using the filter/sort menu of the right-most grid column.
The result that was expected:
- Open fiddle: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/2na
- Click on the sorting-menu-arrow of the right most column. The sorting-menu is now visible.
- Resize the browser window by making it smaller, so the sorting-menu is now partially outside the view area of the browser.
- Click on the sorting-menu-arrow again.
The result that occurs instead:
- I expected the filter/sort menu to appear within the visible area of the browser without anything else changing on the screen
- The grid and tabpanels get shifted to the left. (see screenshot)
- A gray area appears on the right side of the browser window.
I can't seem to recreate using Chrome 32. What OS are you using? Are you selecting anything from the filter/sort menu?
Join me at SenchaCon 2016!
I've updated the tested browsers and OS's:
Chrome 32.0.1700 (OS X)
Safari 7.0.1 (OS X)
IE 11 (Windows 8.1)
I've also updated the steps to reproduce:
1.Open fiddle: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/2na
2. Click on the sorting-menu-arrow of the right most column. The sorting-menu is now visible.
3.Resize the browser window by making it smaller, so the sorting-menu is now partially outside the view area of the browser.
4.Click on the sorting-menu-arrow again.
Last edited by Gary Schlosberg; 17 Jan 2014 at 8:27 PM.
Reason: fix link
I see it now. Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.
I've tried finding a workaround. But haven't found one yet.Does anyone know a workaround?
I am also having the same issue with tab panel. Does anybody know workaround for this issue.
Thread Participants: 2
Tags for this Thread