I've been playing around with ext for about a week now, so I'm getting there. I'll post some 'super-simple' examples I've built for other NUBES in the next few days...
As for me I was wondering if someone could build me two demos:
three boxes on a page, one box is dragable, the other two boxes one can receive the box, the other can not receive it
The layout I am looking for is:
- The right hand box is a list of items to go into the left and middle box
- The left box is able to receive small items only
- The center box can receive either small or large items from the right hand list
- The list item on the right when dropped will turn into the height of the object
- Item 1: Label=Item One, width=200, height=200
- Item 2: Label=Item Two, width=300, height=100
- Item 2: Label=Item Three, width=100, height=100
- Item 3: Label=Item Four, width=201, height=300
- Item 4: Label=Item Five, width=100, height=300
It's a bit ask I know... it gets me on track for the more complex things I'm aiming to do, and it will help heaps of other people understand how it works.