Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1

Default Answered: com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1

Hello,

I updated CMD to version 4.0.2.67 and now aparerece this error:
    Code:
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1
    I use SA3 with ExtJS 4.2.2.1144.
    Will be the version of the Ruby? Use the version 1.9.3p392.

Follow the build with debug log attached.

Thank you,
    Marcus
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. With your help I could reproduce, and I talked to the Cmd team. Seems like there is a bug in ExtJS/Cmd.

A workaround is to edit the `ext-lang-pt_BR.js`, simply add the following
    "// @require Ext.form.field.Base"
    to the HtmlEditor override

Attachment 47976

Answers

Hey,

Looks like the issue is:

Code:
    D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\build\temp\production\Artaban\sass --force --trace
        error Artaban-all.scss (Line 21 of ../../../../../ext/packages/ext-theme-neutral/sass/var/form/field/HtmlEditor.scss: Undefined variable: "$form-field-background-color".)
       create Artaban-all.css
    Are you using an older version of the framework (4.2.0)?

So I migrated from version 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 and then to 4.2.2. As I said earlier I use Sencha Architect 3. In SA3 choose the option in Project Inspector> Resouces-> Neptune. After run a "Build Web App" (image attached)

theme-neptune.jpg

Answers

Hmm. I am not able to reproduce.

A possible workaround, is to create a SCSS resource for the theme (add 'scss' in config tab). Then set the scss resource to load 'beforeFramework'. Then add
    Code:
    $form-field-background-color: white;
    to it, and see if that fixes it and/or changes the error message in the log.

Hello arnebech,

I think there was some problem in update version of ExtJs.
    I created a new project and used the 4.2.2.1144 version of ExtJs and Project Settings I enabled the "Build Tools" and choose "Licence: Complete or Custom Path".
    I deleted the folder ext of my project and copied the ext folder of this project for me.
    Performed new build and everything worked perfectly.

Appreciate the help.

Hello arnebech,

The problem happened again. So, I did what you advised me (picture below).

img.jpg

Now the error message has changed.

Code:
    [DBG] ruby detected, checking for version in : ruby 1.9.3p392 (2013-02-22) [i386-mingw32]

[DBG] setting GEM_HOME to C:\Users\Marcus\bin\Sencha\Cmd\4.0.2.67\extensions\sencha-compass\gems
    [INF] executing compass using system installed ruby runtime
    [DBG] executing compass : ruby C:\Users\Marcus\bin\Sencha\Cmd\4.0.2.67\extensions\sencha-compass\gems\bin\compass compile --config D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\build\temp\production\Artaban\sass\config.rb --css-dir D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\build\production\Artaban\resources --sass-dir D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\build\temp\production\Artaban\sass --force --trace
        error Artaban-all.scss (Line 33 of ../../../../../ext/packages/ext-theme-neutral/sass/var/form/field/HtmlEditor.scss: Undefined variable: "$form-field-font-size".)
    overwrite Artaban-all.css 
    [DBG] exit code was : 1
    [DBG] exit code was : 1
    [ERR] 
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1
    Follow the build with debug log attached.

Thank you,
    Marcus

Answers

Sound like Cmd might be including the scss in the wrong order. Could you share your tmp scss file
    D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva/build/temp/production/Artaban/sass/Artaban-all.scss
    ?

No problem, is attached.

Answers

afaik, the ordering looks correct in the scss file. Not sure where to go from here.

You could try to add
    $form-field-font-size: $font-size;

as well to the scss resource, but that might just lead to another error. At best its a workaround.

Hello arnebech,

I found what was causing the error:

img.jpg

Code:
    [WRN] unable to locate files for external reference : D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\ext\ext-theme-neptune.js
    [WRN] scope is D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\build\temp\production\Artaban\sencha-compiler\app
    [WRN] unable to locate files for external reference : D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\ext\locale\ext-lang-pt_BR.js
    [WRN] scope is D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\build\temp\production\Artaban\sencha-compiler\app
    [WRN] unable to locate files for external reference : D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\resources\js\functions.js
    [DBG] adding reference : D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\app.js => D:\wamp\www\artaban\laravel\public\reserva\resources\js\functions.js
    When I take back js translation works perfectly.
    What could be causing this error?
    However, I do not know how to solve.
    Would you can help me now?

thank you
    Marcus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast