Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1

Answers

With your help I could reproduce, and I talked to the Cmd team. Seems like there is a bug in ExtJS/Cmd.

A workaround is to edit the `ext-lang-pt_BR.js`, simply add the following
    "// @require Ext.form.field.Base"
    to the HtmlEditor override

Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 9.41.48 AM.png

Hello arnebech,

I am happy to help.

With your tip worked perfectly now.

Thank you and until next time.
    Marcus

Default This problem is similar

====== key lines in log begin=========
    Code:
    [WRN] unable to locate files for external reference : C:\Users\ck01-193\Documents\ext_project\carList\ext\ext-theme-neptune.js
    [WRN] scope is C:\Users\ck01-193\Documents\ext_project\carList\build\temp\testing\carList\sencha-compiler\app

<internal:gem_prelude>:332:in `method_missing': undefined method `bin_path' for Gem:Module (NoMethodError)
    	from C:/Users/ck01-193/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.4.84/extensions/sencha-compass/gems/bin/compass:23:in `<main>'
    [ERR] 
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1
    [ERR] 
    [ERR] Total time: 7 seconds
    [ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Users\ck01-193\Documents\ext_project\carList\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:273: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Users\ck01-193\Documents\ext_project\carList\.sencha\app\sass-impl.xml:127: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Users\ck01-193\Documents\ext_project\carList\.sencha\app\sass-impl.xml:138: com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1
    10:38:27 AM
    xcopy "C:\Users\ck01-193\Documents\ext_project\carList\build\testing\carList" "C:\Users\ck01-193\Documents\ext_project\published" /exclude:C:\Users\ck01-193\AppData\Local\Temp\exclude.txt /s /e /y /d /i

D:\Program Files (x86)\SenchaArchitect3>xcopy "C:\Users\ck01-193\Documents\ext_project\carList\build\testing\carList" "C:\Users\ck01-193\Documents\ext_project\published" /exclude:C:\Users\ck01-193\AppData\Local\Temp\exclude.txt /s /e /y /d /i 
    C:\Users\ck01-193\Documents\ext_project\carList\build\testing\carList\app.js
    ?????? 1 ?????
    ====== key lines in log end=========
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12