Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of available config types?

Vote Rating

Default List of available config types?

Is there a list somewhere that shows the different values for the "type" attribute of the config settings in a user extension definition?

By trial and error I've figured out that type "datafield" will correctly show the fields of a type "store" that has been also been added to the config, but I'm very curious about all of the types available. I'm specifically looking for the value for a TreeStore type, but none of the values I've tried are working. A full list would be very helpful.

Thanks,
    Eric

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

At a quick glance (not quite complete), here's a good chunk of them:

boolean, string, array, datafield, controller, model, view, store, date, function, number, template, typedarray...

Off the top of my head I'm not sure if we support a 'treestore' type specifically, but you could certainly use 'store' -- that won't restrict your selection to just tree stores though, which I'm guessing is your goal - is that correct? If it is, I do have some help for you! A bit more complex than just adding 'treestore', but not too hard!
    Steve Sobel
    @honestbleeps
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating

Thanks for the quick response! You are correct, I would like for the dropdown to show just tree stores, but I would also be okay with using "store" and selecting the tree store from the full list. The problem with that is when I put in "store" as the type, the dropdown doesn't include any tree stores, only regular stores.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Also interested in a 'treestore' config type

I am also interested in there being a 'treestore' type.
    It seems to be quite a shame to not have this feature. At the moment I have to resort to using type 'object' which is a bit disappointing.

Sencha Premium Member ragzovskii's Avatar
    Vote Rating

I am also interested in there being a 'treestore' type.
    It seems to be quite a shame to not have this feature. At the moment I have to resort to using type 'object' which is a bit disappointing.
    +1 to this. I can tell architect that my tree store is regular Ext.data.Store but not sure about hidden implications.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

You may have already figured this out by now, but here is a link to the list of config types.

https://docs.sencha.com/architect/3/...l#config_types

I would be interested to know if anyone has gotten a config working that allows the user to select a field (dataindex) from an already selected store/model

Sencha Premium Member ragzovskii's Avatar
    Vote Rating

We definetly need a treestore config type for following reasons:1) We have extended tree store in our component, we want to expose common tree configs2) But if we tell architect our store inherits TreeStore, that tree store will be filtered in any store picker. At the same time, that tree store will be visible in tree store picker (e.g. for tree panel's 'store' config).I'd be happy to see architect team to respond here.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hello guys

You can set-up the treestore config like this:

Code:
    {    name: 'TreePanelStore',
        type: 'store',
        storeSelector: 'treestore'
    }
    Working example https://github.com/petrvecera/SenchaArchitect-aux , https://github.com/petrvecera/Sencha...inition.js#L20

Petr

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

'storeSelector': 'treestore' // when you want to have treestore in there
    'storeSelector': '' // when you want all types of stores (the empty string is important)
    'storeSelector': 'calendar' // when you want calendar store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast