Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Docs not working?

Default Docs not working?

I couldn't find better place to post this. It looks like the sencha docs are not working in chrome. Every time we try to access the site from chrome it returns the following:

Code:

[/COLOR]

• [COLOR=red !important]Uncaught Ext.JSON.decode(): You're trying to decode an invalid JSON String: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"><html><head><title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title></head><body><h1>Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1><p>The server is temporarily unable to service yourrequest due to maintenance downtime or capacityproblems. Please try again later.</p><hr><address>Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at projects.sencha.com Port 80</address></body></html>
    [/COLOR]
    We have tried from various OS with chrome and of course emptied the cache. Any clues?

Sencha User

Thanks for the report! We're looking into the issue right now. I'll update this thread when I have more information for you.

Sencha User

I filed an issue report and spoke with an admin. Looks like it is related to the long-term doc comments issue, for which we are working on a long-term (stable) solution.

The doc pages seem to be working for me, apart from the comments/login, and hopefully for you as well.

Negative. They are not working at all from chrome on OSX. Just the spinning gears there and the above mentioned error on the console.

Sencha User

I am using Chrome 32.0.1700.107 in OSX and it's loads just fine for me. In which version of Chrome is happening for you?

Same here, i.e. Version 32.0.1700.107

Just to be sure it's clear what's happening here I have attached a screenshot. We have tried on windows as well with the same result from chrome. Other browsers seem to be.

Touch_-_Sencha_Docs.jpg

Sencha User

How strange. In which version of OSX does this happen for you?

It is OS X 10.9.1 (13B42) here. But my colleagues have experienced the same on windows as well.

I have the same issue as well online in Chrome since version 32.xxxx.xx on Windows 8.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sencha User

We're still looking at getting the error resolved, but for those who are not able to access the docs at all, this seems to be related to a web security setting. You might try running with --disable-web-security.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast