20 Sep 2008, 9:50 PM
Originally Posted by Nam
I know that in the current version there are some path problems. The current code tries to construct the path by going trough the loaded java files. This will change, with a lot of other stuff, in the new version 2.1.0 that is currently on the way. Then you can specfiy the full path in the toolbox config item. Keep in mind that this problem is also there for code editor.
The best way to solve it for now is go into the code of the desginer.js and find the place where we make the path. Replace this with you hard code path.
Looking for testers
It has been a while but i almost finished version 2.1.0. This is version has a number of new features and a large number of bug fixes. Before i want to release the version in general i am looking for people who are using a version 2.0.x and want to help it make more stable.
I already want to thanks Samuraijack who is already helping.
So i you are willing to help testing send me a private message and i will provide you a download link.
Current changelist Version 2.1.0:
+ Added a new json parser therefor begin and end tags are no longer needed in code
+ Visual resize added activated by context menu
+ Visual move of element in absolute layout activated by context menu
+ Added XType fallback to panel for unknown xtypes
+ All xtypes which are loaded before guidesigner is load are now selectable
+ Found a good solotion for property grid error
+ Added "scope.!<VAR>" in json object, so you can create local objects if they don't exist
+ Toolbox is forced to do a layout before showing.
+ Changed version of base ExtJs to 2.2 instead of 2.0, so it also works correlty on firefox 3.0
+ You can now add you own property editors, bye setting "editor" in properties.json
+ Undo and redo are now keeping track of selected element
+ Active item is now selected in code tree
+ Codetree can now also be used beside drag drop in designer to reorganize code elements.
+ Url options can now beused to configure designer window: window=1 (shows window mode) docked=1 (will dock designer)
+ A error statusbar and tab have been added to show errors. Click on error icon on statusbar to show or hide detailtab
* Fixed when removing all properties of node also the node is removed
* Fixed redrawElement problem causing a blank screen to be shown
* Fixed problem in propertygrid that selectionboxes which where allowed to be customized could not be changed
* Fixed refresh is now using redraw instead of reloading config
* Fixed Before showing the preview window the designer is cleared, therefor no conflicts any more with same extjs ids
* Fixed the codetree was not cleared when last element removed
Originally Posted by heikochan
The code tree is only there to edit hidden components. Because compared to formbuilder each field in the designer can be visual moved or cloned by dragging it. Also we are going to add inline editing of labels(2.2) and visual resize (2.1).
I know there is to little documenation on how to use it. There for i will create and publish a demo with the release of 2.1 and hopefully some user documentation.
5 Oct 2008, 11:28 PM
Clone object by holding down shift while dragging
Copy of elements or group of elements can be done by starting a drag with shift holding down. This will start clone mode. You have to have shift pressed before starting drag in version 2.0.x as of version 2.1 it can also be pressed during drag.
Originally Posted by heikochan
8 Oct 2008, 10:15 PM
22 Nov 2008, 8:48 AM
Finaly version 2.1.0 is release 'Visual Resize and New JsonParser'
- A compressed version of designer is added (Ext.ux.guid.plugin.Desginer-all.js)
- Added a new json parser therefor begin and end tags are no longer needed in code
- Visual resize added activated by context menu
- Visual move of element in absolute layout activated by context menu
- Added XType fallback to panel for unknown xtypes
- All xtypes which are loaded before guidesigner is loaded are now selectable
- Found a good solotion for property grid error
- Added "scope.!<VAR>" in json object, so you can create local objects if they don't exist
- Toolbox is forced to do a layout before showing.
- Changed path ExtJs version can be changed, still using 2.0.1 as base because of stablility
- You can now add you own property editors, by setting "editor" in properties.json
- Undo and redo are now keeping track of selected element
- Active item is now selected in code tree
- Codetree can now also be used beside drag drop in designer to reorganize code elements.
- Url options can now beused to configure designer window: window=1 (shows window mode) docked=1 (will dock designer) debug=1 (compression off)
- A error statusicon and tab have been added to show errors. Click on error icon on statusbar to show or hide detailtab
- Third party design elements can be configured (componentFiles) to be added to Components tree
- Components can be ExtJs version dependend, just set isVersion in component config.
- Wizard are now stored in wizard directory in json format.
- Added code to allow tabpanel selection
- When adding a second form into a form, the second form is transformed into layout
- ScriptEditor has been replace by CodeField this also resolves a number of bugs in this area
- You can drag you saved code to the designer, which will be loaded through JSONPanel or in case when shift key pressed or Repository is not supporting url data is appended
- Optionpanel added
- Resize of show window is stored in json and will be used when showing again
- Fixed a lot of small bugs
- Updated documentation
Enyou and use external download to download the full code.
28 Nov 2008, 11:45 AM
Problem with object selection
I create a borderlayout (north and west) and add a tab panel to center (1 tab). Now I want to add items to the tab. Unfortunately I cant select it and the "Select" Tab in the Designer window is entirely empty. Whats wrong?
29 Nov 2008, 2:10 AM
Originally Posted by fionn
What wrong is that there is a internal error, a variable el has no value causing the error, that item is not redrawn. When hitting the refesch button it is. I will create a bug for this and will try to solve it. Check out subversion to get the latest release with fixes.