Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem setting up Ext.azure

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

That makes sense. I made the change, but it's still not working. I do however note a popup now when opening a project in Architect: "Unable to import package touch-azure."

Sencha Developer
    Vote Rating

We're getting somewhere! Is that the only error you see?

FYI I'm trying to track down the Sencha Market login to update the ZIP. It's too big to attach here in the forums.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

That solved it (I looked at the log messages and files were missing). It was a combination of the problem with the package and it was missing files from the src folder, which was something I did experimenting with different possibilities. So, your fix worked. Thank you very much for looking into this and your help.

Sencha Developer
    Vote Rating

Great! Sorry again for the hassle, I don't know how that magic quote mark got in there...

Sencha Developer
    Vote Rating

FYI, I did manage to update Sencha Market's ZIP file.

The problem *should* now be fixed!

Vote Rating

Default similar problem

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I'm having a similar problem with architect 3.

I can't seem to find the equiv location on a windows 8.1 machine to install the architect extension files.

I don't see anything architect related under C:\Users\peterkellner\Documents or C:\Users\Default\Documents

CMD did install touch-azure here: C:\Users\peterkellner\bin\Sencha\Cmd\4.0.2.67\extensions

When I create a new architect project (ST2.3) my extensions are empty.

I did find the three files in this directory: C:\Users\peterkellner\bin\Sencha\Cmd\4.0.2.67\extensions\touch-azure\architect (controllerdefinitions,proxydefinition,storedefinition)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

You should be able to go to the Architect preferences, and under the "File" section, see the settings for each path under "Asset Storage" - I'm surprised it's not C:\users\peterkellner\Documents though - that's strange! I'd appreciate if you could report back and tell us where it did go - do your applications get installed under a different username (e.g. admin) or something?
    Steve Sobel
    @honestbleeps
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating

Ah, that is set to //psf/Home/Documents/Architect/Extensions/ .I'm running parallels on a mac and have probably moved the VM. I never put anythng on that shared drive on purpose. How can I change those to a local drive (C:\...) and get the azure files to go there?Right now, I have no directory \\psf\Home\Documents\Architect

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

you ought to be able to just edit the setting right there and save it, should be good to go! I'd suggest C:\users\pkellner\Documents\Architect\Extensions (for extensions) and similar structure for your others - but you could also certainly store them elsewhere, e.g. C:\Architect\Extensions or wherever you please!
    Steve Sobel
    @honestbleeps
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating

OK, here is what I've done now.I changed the extensions in preferences to C:\Users\peterkellner\Documents\Architect\Extensions (not the components ore templates defaults).copied the 3 azure extension files to that directorysaved and exited architectran architectcreated new ST2.3 projectsaved and build run (log attached)My extensions in the list of aailable resources is still Extensions(0)
    Code:
    3:46:20 PM"C:/Users/peterkellner/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.2.67/sencha" generate app --refresh=false MyApp1 "C:/temp/WebAzureMobile/WebAzureMobile/MyApp1/"C:\Program Files (x86)\SenchaArchitect3>cd /D "C:\Users\peterkellner\AppData\Local\Sencha\Sencha Architect 3.0\assets\touch23\2.3.1.410\commercial" C:\Users\peterkellner\AppData\Local\Sencha\Sencha Architect 3.0\assets\touch23\2.3.1.410\commercial>"C:/Users/peterkellner/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.2.67/sencha" generate app --refresh=false MyApp1 "C:/temp/WebAzureMobile/WebAzureMobile/MyApp1/" Sencha Cmd v4.0.2.67[INF] [INF] init-plugin:[INF] [INF] -before-generate-workspace:[INF] [INF] cmd-root-plugin.init-properties:[INF] [INF] init-properties:[INF] [INF] init-sencha-command:[INF] [INF] init:[INF] [INF] generate-workspace-impl:[INF]      [echo] generating into C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1 from C:\Users\peterkellner\bin\Sencha\Cmd\4.0.2.67/templates/workspace[INF]     [mkdir] Created dir: C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\packages[INF] [INF] cmd-root-plugin.copy-framework-to-workspace-impl:[INF] [propertyfile] Updating property file: C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\.sencha\workspace\sencha.cfg[INF] [INF] copy-framework-to-workspace-impl:[INF]      [copy] Copying 2330 files to C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\touch[INF]      [copy] Copied 334 empty directories to 1 empty directory under C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\touch[INF]      [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\touch[INF]      [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\touch[INF] [propertyfile] Updating property file: C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\.sencha\workspace\sencha.cfg[INF] [INF] copy-framework-to-workspace:[INF] [INF] generate-workspace:[INF] [INF] -after-generate-workspace:[INF] [INF] init-plugin:[INF] [INF] cmd-root-plugin.init-properties:[INF] [INF] init-properties:[INF] [INF] init-sencha-command:[INF] [INF] init:[INF] [INF] before-upgrade:[INF] [INF] generate-app-impl:[INF] [INF] generate-starter-app:[INF]     [mkdir] Created dir: C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\app\profile[INF] [INF] copy-sdk:[INF]      [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\resources\css[INF]      [copy] Copying 14 files to C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\resources\sass\stylesheets[INF] [INF] after-upgrade:[INF] [INF] generate-app:[INF] [INF] -after-generate-app:[INF] [x-property-file] Updating property file: C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\.sencha\app\sencha.cfg3:46:32 PM"C:/Users/peterkellner/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.2.67/sencha" app refreshC:\Program Files (x86)\SenchaArchitect3>cd /D "C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1" C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1>"C:/Users/peterkellner/bin/Sencha/Cmd/4.0.2.67/sencha" app refresh Sencha Cmd v4.0.2.67[INF] [INF] init-plugin:[INF] [INF] cmd-root-plugin.init-properties:[INF] [INF] init-properties:[INF] [INF] init-sencha-command:[INF] [INF] init:[INF] [INF] app-refresh:[INF]      [echo] Refreshing app at C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1[INF] [INF] app-refresh-impl:[INF] [INF] -before-init-local:[INF] [INF] -init-local:[INF] [INF] -after-init-local:[INF] [INF] init-local:[INF] [INF] find-cmd-in-path:[INF] [INF] find-cmd-in-environment:[INF] [INF] find-cmd-in-shell:[INF] [INF] init-cmd:[INF]      [echo] Using Sencha Cmd from C:\Users\peterkellner\bin\Sencha\Cmd\4.0.2.67 for C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\build.xml[INF] [INF] -before-init:[INF] [INF] -init:[INF] Initializing Sencha Cmd ant environment[INF] Adding antlib taskdef for com/sencha/command/compass/ant/antlib.xml[INF] [INF] -after-init:[INF] [INF] -before-init-defaults:[INF] [INF] -init-defaults:[INF] [INF] -after-init-defaults:[INF] [INF] -init-compiler:[INF] [INF] init:[INF] [INF] refresh:[INF] [INF] -before-refresh:[INF] [INF] -init:[INF] [INF] -init-compiler:[INF] [INF] -detect-app-build-properties:[INF] Loading app json manifest...[INF] Loading classpath entry C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\touch\src[INF] Loading classpath entry C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\app.js[INF] Loading classpath entry C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\app[INF] Loading classpath entry C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\build\temp\production\MyApp1\sencha-compiler\app[INF] Loading classpath entry C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\build\temp\production\MyApp1\sencha-compiler\app[INF] Concatenating output to file C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1/build/temp/production/MyApp1/sencha-compiler/cmd-packages.js[INF] Adding external reference : @full-page => @overrides[INF] Loading classpath entry C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1\build\temp\production\MyApp1\sencha-compiler\cmd-packages.js[INF] Adding external reference : Ext.util.Observable => C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1/build/temp/production/MyApp1/sencha-compiler/cmd-packages.js[INF] [INF] -refresh-app:[INF] Appending concatenated output to file C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1/bootstrap.js[INF] Appending concatenated output to file C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1/bootstrap.js[INF] Appending concatenated output to file C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1/bootstrap.js[INF] Appending concatenated output to file C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1/bootstrap.js[INF] Appending concatenated output to file C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1/bootstrap.js[INF] Appending content to C:\temp\WebAzureMobile\WebAzureMobile\MyApp1/bootstrap.json[INF] [INF] -refresh:[INF] [INF] -after-refresh:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast