Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
[SOLVED] A huge bug in a grouped treepanel - itemdblclick passes the wrong record!!!
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- itemdblclick event on a treepanel with grouping feature active, passes the WRONG RECORD in some cases!!!
You can laugh on me, but it performs like the dblclick event is using the mouse coordinates to retrieve the record???
- 1. Open this fiddle and use 4.2.1 for the framework and activate the JS console:
- 2. Double click the first record (named Kevin Malone) - the console will show you the right record
- 3. Collapse the first group (the group which holds Kevin Malone, department: Accounting)
- 4. Now - doubleclick the record on the second group (named Michael Scott) and look at the console again
- 5. Now the passed record contains Angela Martin, which is the second one in the previos group!!!
Am i right?
The fiddle works correct when using 4.2.0.
The code is copied directly from the grouping feature example in sencha docs with minor changes made to illustrate the issue
Last edited by mx_starter; 24 Apr 2014 at 4:20 AM.
Reason: problem solved
Thanks for the report. This is an existing issue which was resolved in 4.2.2. I tried your test case out against 4.2.2 and it worked as expected.
Well, as 4.2.2 is not publicly available, is there any way for fixing this out in 220.127.116.113?
Any advices for fixing this out, please?
At least, you could point which source file contains the bug?
Ola, guys, have to aks it again - is there an easy way to overcome this bug using 4.2.1 only? If the error is in a single source file - can you please tell me which one is?
Well, today i managed to solve this bug for myself and still to use the 18.104.22.1683 version.
As it is reported fixed in 4.2.2, i'll not explain in details here.
If someone else needs the solution, feel free to contact me.
Finished with a small minus sign for the support team.
Apologies for not replying sooner -- I thought I had. I remember looking this up and not being able to find the actual bug that led to the fix, which I need to track the file changes. Clearly I never circled back to share my findings. Thanks for following up with your offered solution.
In fact, this bug has been discussed here many months ago:
Unfortunately - i found this thread several hours after reaching my own solution digging within the source for about 2 days
Just to find out the solution was similar. Anyway, keep going
The bug fix to which you linked involved changes to 28 files, and the notes indicates that it resolved numerous issues, so I'm glad you were able to get to a solution that worked for you.
Personally, i did not changed anything in the source files - just used a small override
Originally Posted by Gary Schlosberg