Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Activate

Sencha Premium Member

Default Answered: Can't Activate

Just downloaded Sencha Architect. Install ran fine, but I'm not being asked to log in and there's no place for a license key. Any suggestions?

2. Please send your Username, MAC Address an Activation Code to [email protected]

Sencha - Sales Team
    Answers

Can you try clearing your appdata directory?

Linux
    ~/.local/share/data/Sencha/Sencha Architect 3.0/

Mac OS X
    ~/Library/Application Support/Sencha/Sencha Architect 3.0/

Windows Vista/7
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha\Sencha Architect 3.0\

Windows XP
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Sencha\Sencha Architect 3.0\

I'm having the same issue. I logged in fine, but the Activate button doesn't work - nothing happens when I click it. Clearing appdata and reinstalling didn't work. Any suggestions?

Sencha - Sales Team
    Answers

Are you running a trial, or is this a licensed Version?
    If you send an email to [email protected], I can generate a license file to see if that will over ride it

My dev lead and I were running trial to make sure SA was the tool right for us. When trial was about to end, he bought licenses for us. Now my trial version expired and I'm trying to activate SA with the code he sent me, but the button doesn't do anything - I click it and absolutely nothing happens.

I should have been clearer - by "the button" I meant this "Activate" button :

Activate.png

Sencha - Sales Team
    Answers

That is much clearer. You should click "switch user" and then it should allow you to log in again with the Activation Code

Vicki

I must be missing something. When I click "switch user" I don't see a field for activation code, just username and password:

Login.png

Sencha - Sales Team
    Answers

What happens when you log in with your ID and password?

Vic

I get back to the screen from my first screenshot. When I press the Activate button it doesn't launch anything. I'm guessing it should pop up some kind of a form where I put in the code.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast