You found a bug! We've classified it as
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
How to update cmd version of sencha architect app
I have developed a sencha touch app in sencha architect 3 . Now when am trying to simulate the app on android using. build andoird app menu in acrchitect.
Packaging fails with below message.
The application was last modified by an older version of Sencha Cmd (126.96.36.199)
the current is 188.8.131.52.
Please run "sencha app upgrade" to update to 184.108.40.206.
And When build the build the web app. Build is success full but when i try to launch the application in browser. it keep showing alert *Attempt to refresh endless *
Am i missing any thing ?
To fix this please go to the project settings > framework, disable build tools and then save, enable build tools then save. This should bring you up to speed. Not sure how your project got out of sync.
I wonder if one of your colleagues upgraded it locally but you guys don't check in your .sencha directory (which is the recommended way). This could result in Architect thinking you're project has been upgraded when in fact locally it's still attached to the older 220.127.116.11.
Hi Phil,Ill disable the build tools and try..even before getting this cmd upgrade issue.Production build was not working with architect. as i stated in the initial message any idea.Thanks,Phani
disable and then reenable will get your further. Repost after that.
Phil, I see this error as well despite having the build tools disabled. (18.104.22.1686 on MacOS 10.9.2)
Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection
can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.
Yeah this happens at the command line as well. It's Cmd's way of telling you to upgrade your project.