Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for SDKTOOLS-824 in 5.0.1.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bbg is on a distinguished road

Default Senca Cmd change build directory

Senca Cmd change build directory

Can not change destination with this command parameter
    Code:
    sencha app build --destination /path/to/my/custom/destination
    I have to change build.dir in in build.properties

Sencha - Senior Software Engineer mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I opened a bug for this earlier today actually. I found that you can use sencha config first:

Code:
    sencha config -prop build.dir=/path/to/dir then app build
    I tested this with Cmd 4.0.4.84, haven't tried with Cmd 5.x but in this case it shouldn't be that different.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of

Sounds like Cmd is not respecting the destination argument. Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Thread Participants: 2