Thread: Complex Layout Example Code

Sencha User

Default Answered: Complex Layout Example Code

Hi, I want to build an app with ExtJS 4.2 an reviewing the examples in the documentation I found the exactly layout I want, it's the "Complex Layout" example (http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.2/e...t/complex.html) I was looking for the link for the source code (like in other examples), but I couldn't find it, I tried downloading the JS files with Firebug help, downloading the entire page, with no luck, is there some place where I can download that code?, or some way I can get it from my computer?, thanks.

2. The source for this example is found in your ext directory ( [ext_dir]/examples/layout). The file complex.html is there and the code to render this border layout example is all there.

Sencha User
    Answers

The source for this example is found in your ext directory ( [ext_dir]/examples/layout). The file complex.html is there and the code to render this border layout example is all there.

Sencha User

Bleak, I just checked and yes it's all there, sorry !!! , I tried different ways to get the code, but not the obvious one, thank you very much for your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleak View Post
    The source for this example is found in your ext directory ( [ext_dir]/examples/layout). The file complex.html is there and the code to render this border layout example is all there.