Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format
Application merge error after GitHub pull
Architect Build tested:
- After pulling from GitHub (via Git-Tower), Application config is lost and changes app name to default "MyApp."
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Pull from Git after teammate pushed change to Architect project while SA is open and project is in development. No conflicts found from Git pull.
The result that was expected:
- Updated classes should present no change to the application config.
The result that occurs instead:
- Application config is completely lost.
- Now have two separate Application in Project Inspector.
- Forced to close SA and restart.
- Then only a single application category is found.
- Have to reconfig the properties for appName, appFolder, name, Loader, etc...
Screenshot, Project, or Video:
Screen Shot 2014-06-26 at 2.19.49 PM.jpg
Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection
can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.