26 Jun 2014 12:41 AM #1
Application merge error after GitHub pull
Architect Build tested:
framework: Ext JS 4.2.x
- ExtJS 4.2
- After pulling from GitHub (via Git-Tower), Application config is lost and changes app name to default "MyApp."
- Pull from Git after teammate pushed change to Architect project while SA is open and project is in development. No conflicts found from Git pull.
- Updated classes should present no change to the application config.
- Application config is completely lost.
- Now have two separate Application in Project Inspector.
- Forced to close SA and restart.
- Then only a single application category is found.
- Have to reconfig the properties for appName, appFolder, name, Loader, etc...
Screenshot, Project, or Video:
- not provided
Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
- MacOS X 10.9.3
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.