Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Sencha Premium Member
Tree panel duplicates child nodes of a manually appended node
Example in Sencha Fiddle:
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
- Tree panel duplicates child nodes of a manually appended node.
- This doesn't happen if TreeStore isn't binded to a tree panel
- This doesn't happen if 'expanded' flag on a newly appended branch node is set to false and node then programmaticaly expanded
- This doesn't happen if 'loaded' flag on a newly appended branch node is set to true
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create a tree store
- Create a tree panel with above tree store binded
- Get root node and append new node to it using root.appendChild(new_node_inline_data)
The result that was expected:
- The same amount of child nodes new_node_inline_data contains
The result that occurs instead:
- Double amount of child nodes new_node_inline_data contains
Use the force - read the source.
I see the issue in 4.2.2 as well, but it looks like it has been addressed already. I cannot recreate using 5.0.0 or the latest nightly release of 4.2.3.
Join me at SenchaCon 2016!