Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ 5.0.1] multi theme build is broken

You found a bug! We've classified it as SDKTOOLS-897 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.

Default [ 5.0.1] multi theme build is broken

Ext version tested:
    • Extjs 5.0.1.1255/Sencha CMD 5.0.1.231

Description:
    • Multi theme build works fine in Extjs 5.0.0.970/Cmd 5.0.0.160, after upgrade to 5.0.1.1255/Cmd 5.0.1.231 all builds are using the same output directory, overwriting each other output

Steps to reproduce the problem:

The result that was expected:
    • build directory should contain multiple output subdirectories named by themes, eg. crisp, crisp-touch

The result that occurs instead:
    • build directory contains only one out subdirectory named by target, eg. production

To clarify the report a little, I would like to note, that the bug itself is probably not in Ext 5.0.1.1255 framework itself, but in accompanying toolset Sencha Cmd 5.0.1.231. But it doesn't change much since Sencha Cmd 5.0.1.231 is the only toolset that can be used to build extjs project based on Ext 5.0.1.1255. Building project based on Ext 5.0.1.1255 with Sencha Cmd v5.0.0.160 results in exception, but I guess that's to be expected.

Code:
    [WRN] Expected slices for widget roweditorbuttons-1159 due to border radius(0 0 5 5)
    [WRN] Expected slices for widget roweditorbuttons-1162 due to border radius(5 5 0 0)
    [ERR]
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
    [ERR]   at com.sencha.command.environment.AppOrPackageEnvironment.execute(AppOrPackageE
    [ERR] nvironment.java:484)

Sencha - Engineering israelroldan's Avatar

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Sencha Premium Member

I'm having the same problem with a single themed app - I only use 'classic' theme. I upgraded from 5.0.0 to 5.0.1 and was unable to build my app with sencha cmd after the upgrade because of this error.

Sencha Premium Member

Default Same Problem with just one(own) theme

Hi,

I just prepared a standard workspace (and the theme-demo-app within) out of the senchaCommandLineTool.

Additionally I prepared a custom theme via:

Code:
    sencha generate theme my-custom-theme
    When building the app, it crashes with the following messages:
    Code:
    [ERR]
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
    [ERR]   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invok
    [ERR] e(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]
    [ERR] Total time: 17 seconds
    [ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
    D:\Sencha_helloWorld a.s.o\my-workspace-3\theme-demo-app\.sencha\app\build-impl.
    xml:326: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    D:\Sencha_helloWorld a.s.o\my-workspace-3\theme-demo-app\.sencha\app\slice-impl.
    xml:239: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    D:\Sencha_helloWorld a.s.o\my-workspace-3\theme-demo-app\.sencha\app\slice-impl.
    xml:240: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    xml:122: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
    Before this there are several warnings like this:
    Code:
    [WRN] Expected slices for widget roweditorbuttons-1162 due to border radius(5 5
    0 0)

Is multi theme build supposed to be fixed in 5.0.2 beta?

+1. Can't use until resolved

Ext JS Premium Member

+1

Hello guys...
    I got same ERROR...
    any update..
    Dinesh GK

Ext JS Premium Member

I'm getting the same error using ExtJS 5.0.1 and Sencha cmd 5.0.0.160. All I did is exectuting two commands using sencha cmd.
    • sencha -sdk /path/to/ext generate app MyApp /path/to/MyApp
    • sencha app build
    The result is a lot of warnings about expected slices and finally an IndexOutOfBoundsException

Code:
    [WRN] Expected slices for widget tab-1112 due to border radius(3 0 0 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget tab-1113 due to border radius(3 0 0 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget tab-1114 due to border radius(3 0 0 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget tab-1115 due to border radius(3 0 0 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget tab-1116 due to border radius(3 0 0 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget tab-1117 due to border radius(3 0 0 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget tab-1118 due to border radius(3 0 0 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget buttongroup-1124 due to border radius(3 3 3 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget buttongroup-1136 due to border radius(3 3 3 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget tooltip-1149 due to border radius(3 3 3 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget tooltip-1150 due to border radius(3 3 3 3)[WRN] Expected slices for widget roweditorbuttons-1159 due to border radius(0 05 5)[WRN] Expected slices for widget roweditorbuttons-1162 due to border radius(5 50 0)[ERR][ERR] BUILD FAILED[ERR] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0[ERR]   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invok[ERR] e(Unknown Source)[ERR][ERR] Total time: 57 seconds[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:C:\Projecten\Atrium\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:326: The following error occurred while executing this line:C:\Projecten\Atrium\.sencha\app\slice-impl.xml:239: The following error occurred while executing this line:C:\Projecten\Atrium\.sencha\app\slice-impl.xml:240: The following error occurred while executing this line:C:\Projecten\Atrium\.sencha\app\slice-impl.xml:122: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast