Thread: Column Headers disappear in IE 10

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.

Default Column Headers disappear in IE 10

Hi,

I'm working on gxt 2.3.1 version. The column headers of the grid are getting disappeared in IE 10 when the page contains more number of rows(above 50) and columns(above 10), that can be scrolled. When we use the scroll-bars of the widget table and move right and then up to the page to see the top, the headers are getting disappeared.
    I have attached a screenshot below:screenshot.png

The issue is not reproducible on Firefox, IE 9, 11 and safari browsers.
    The issue gets fixed when we re-size the screen. Please let me know if someone has seen this issue before and if there is a possible fix for this.

Thanks,
    Shweta

Swetha did you fix this issue I have the same issue please let me know if you have fixed this issue.

Hi,

I'm working on gxt 2.3.1 version. The column headers of the grid are getting disappeared in IE 10 when the page contains more number of rows(above 50) and columns(above 10), that can be scrolled. When we use the scroll-bars of the widget table and move right and then up to the page to see the top, the headers are getting disappeared.
    I have attached a screenshot below:screenshot.png

The issue is not reproducible on Firefox, IE 9, 11 and safari browsers.
    The issue gets fixed when we re-size the screen. Please let me know if someone has seen this issue before and if there is a possible fix for this.

Thanks,
    Shweta[/QUOTE]