Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: [Beta 1] Saki's FileTree for Ext 2.0

Ext User
    Vote Rating

hi, jsakalos
    The Content-Type header is "application/json, charset=utf-8".

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Default Ext.ux.fileuploader with .Net 3.5

Hi,
    Has anyone integrated Saku's FileTreePanel extension and/or the Ext.ux.FileUploader into a .Net application?

I have created a page to accept the post requests and it works great on all cmd choices except 'upload'. My problem is I can't see what happens in FireBug during the post and I am not sure how to implement the code that will deal with the uploaded files.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,
    Paul
    Last edited by mystix; 31 Jul 2008 at 10:48 AM. Reason: merged with main thread. why can't you post in the original thread?!?

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating

If it is response to file upload it has to be text/html; charset=utf-8. application/json; charset=utf-8 in all other cases. BTW, correct delimiter is ; (semicolon) not , (comma).
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid MultiSearch Plugin, Grid MultiSort Plugin, Configuring ViewModel Hierarchy

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thank you, jsakalos
    I'll try it.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Drop a file from Windows Explorer

Saki,

I know you are not using any Microsoft products, but I suspect the issue may have a similar resolution regardless of the OS, if there is such a solution.

My questions is if you knew of a way to enable the component to accept a file dropped from another application, like Windows Explorer, instead of having to use a "File Open" dialog box, or using such a dialog, but being able to select multiple files that then get added to the Upload component.

People always complain about having to upload one file at a time, and what they really mean is that they don't like having to pick one file at a time to load to the same place. I have seen some solutions in Flash, but I was hoping to stay with HTML/JS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Vote Rating

Unfortunately, that is possible only with flash, not with standard file input.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

News: Grid MultiSearch Plugin, Grid MultiSort Plugin, Configuring ViewModel Hierarchy

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Saki,

I thing there is a little bug in IE7, once you add a file, and then 'Click to Remove' on the added file the 'Add..' button disappears...

With FF 3.0 it works perfectly!

Regards!
    Jorge

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by jorgemuza View Post
    Saki,

I thing there is a little bug in IE7, once you add a file, and then 'Click to Remove' on the added file the 'Add..' button disappears...

With FF 3.0 it works perfectly!

Regards!
    Jorge
    @Jorge, see this post

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.ph...078#post149078

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default FileTreePanel reloading 'onclick'

Great extension! I have a quick question though. I added a 'click' listener to my FileTreePanel in order to retrieve the node record info. All is fine except the FTP fires a POST every time a node is clicked. This wasn't happening prior to my adding of the listener. I've searched through the FTP js files for a click event that I may be setting off but I can't seem to find it. I'm new to Ext and it's very possible (likely) I'm doing something stupid. Any help would be appreciated.

Code:
    new Ext.ux.FileTreePanel({ height: 400, autoWidth: true, title: 'Sending These Files', region:'west', margins:'5 5 5 5', width:300, border: true, frame: true, id: 'ftp', rootPath: "C:\\Temp", url:'POS.Comm.FileUploader.cls', autoScroll: true, singleUpload: false, enableNewDir: false, enableRename: false, enableProgress: false, enableOpen: false, rootVisible: false, topMenu: false, onContextMenu:function(node, e) { if(this.readOnly) { return false; } this.showContextMenu(node); Ext.getCmp('ftp').uploadPanel.uploader.addListener('beforefilestart', newfile,this.uploadPanel.uploader,{ single: true }); Ext.getCmp('ftp').uploadPanel.uploader.addListener('allfinished', hideContext); return false; }, listeners:{'click' : function(n,e){ var cellindex=Ext.getCmp('grdControl').selModel.getSelectedCell(); Ext.StoreMgr.get("fileStore").load({params: {pCtlID:Ext.StoreMgr.get("conStore").getAt(cellindex[0]).data.ID,fn:n.text}, callback: function(rec,options,success){ Ext.getCmp('fileForm').form.items.items[0].setValue(rec[0].get("FileName")); Ext.getCmp('fileForm').form.items.items[1].setValue(rec[0].get("DestinationPath")); } }); } } })

Vote Rating

You're sending requests by calling store's load method.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast