Thread: Extjs 5 Application slow loading

Sencha User

Default Extjs 5 Application slow loading

Hello everyone ,
    I'm new to extjs 5 and I was trying to discover its new functionalities especially the MVVM pattern.
    But I found my self struggling against an embarrassing problem which is the slow loading of the application even rendering a two fields form took almost 20 seconds ... looking for the problem extjs was loading all present files in bootstrap.json which made him send above 490 requests at the begginning ...
    Please could anybody inform me if there is a remedy to this...Thx in advance

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers

Was this a generated app with Cmd, or how was this setup?

When using the loader, all the individual js/css/images will be loaded from the source. Once you build the app, then it would all be in 1 concat file. As for the 20 second load, that should not happen.

Perhaps some code of what you have in place. Just 2 fields in a view, or?

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by scottmartin View Post
    Was this a generated app with Cmd, or how was this setup?

When using the loader, all the individual js/css/images will be loaded from the source. Once you build the app, then it would all be in 1 concat file. As for the 20 second load, that should not happen.

Perhaps some code of what you have in place. Just 2 fields in a view, or?
    Yes I've tried a cmd generated app and with each modification I was running the cmd app build ...
    And Yes I was working with views ...
    But I have to mention once I tried to work without bringing on the MVC model I was having the same issue ..In fact all present files 'ext-all.js' ; ext-debug.js' and 'ext-all-debug.js' were booting on the bootstrap-files.js and the boostrap-manifest.js through this code
    Code:
    Ext.Boot.loadSyncBasePrefix([
        "bootstrap-manifest.js",
        "bootstrap-files.js"
    ]);
    This would be the cause of the autoload of these files on application startup!
    --- Thank you for the reply

Default What is reason in loading slow n what is the solution for it

What is the problem why it takes time for such small pages ? What is the solution pls

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers

That is a very difficult question to answer with no details. Can you create a test case of you small page on our fiddle for review?
    https://fiddle.sencha.com/#home

What is the load time that you consider slow, and is there any difference on each browser?

Scott.

Default its a two page application

dear team,

its is a two page of demographic information which user provides , its been agian divided into two forms , it comes one after the other.

Inputs are like Name, age, date etc etc around 20 fields. Second page as well same. so from landing to demo it loads in 30seconds and same to go to second page. it is small forms why it is so much time. thanks you