Thread: Dirty Record indicator not working when using renderer with all parameters.

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member

Default Dirty Record indicator not working when using renderer with all parameters.

I have a gridcolumn with an editor and a renderer with all parameters (value, metadata, record, rowIndex, colIndex, store, view). When I edit the value of the column, the red dirty indicator vanishes. Using a renderer with "value" as the only parameter works correctly. See this fiddle for an example: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/bp2

There's also a problem with summary. In the same fiddle, the alert shown after edit shows the value of the summary, but the corresponding cell on the grid is never updated.

Is there any workaround for this bugs?

Edit: a possible workaround is adding the following "endupdate" listener to the store:

Code:
    function (eOpts) {
       var grid = CODE_TO_GET_THE_GRID    
       grid.getView().refresh();
    }

Sencha User

Thanks for the report. I'm not able to recreate the dirty record issue. For me, edited cells are marked appropriately no matter what I try. In which browser are you seeing this?

Sencha Premium Member

Google Chrome 38.0.2125.101 m (64-bit). Thanks for replying!