Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    trockwell is on a distinguished road

Default Crash on launch

OK, I was trying to fix the Windows to Mac problem by opening the Animator file in a text editor and examining the data. Everything appeared to be OK. Resaving the file as a javascript file and then renaming it .anim had no effect. It's worth noting that Dreamweaver tells me there's a syntax error on line 2, but there doesn't appear to be. Line 2 is
    "scenes":[{

Then I noticed a bunch of \n characters in the text and thought maybe this had something to do with it since Windows and Mac handle newline characters differently. So I did a find and replace and replaced all the \n characters with \r\n.

When I tried opening this file I got a blank white window and Animator hung. I had to force-quit.

NOW whenever I open ANY Animator file this happens! Or if I try to just launch the app by itself this happens.

I deleted the app and redownloaded a fresh copy. That didn't help. I can't find any preferences files. Where are they?

How do I completely remove Animator from my system so I can install a fresh copy?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    trockwell is on a distinguished road

OK, I found and deleted the preferences file thanks to AppZapper. However, Sencha is still hanging on a white screen when I launch.

Macbook Pro, OSX 10.8.5

HELP!

Vote Rating
    mountain90 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by trockwell View Post
    OK, I found and deleted the preferences file thanks to AppZapper. However, Sencha is still hanging on a white screen when I launch.

Macbook Pro, OSX 10.8.5

HELP!
    Me too, Windows 7 32 bit..

Thread Participants: 1