Thread: User extension does not draw in dev mode

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default User extension does not draw in dev mode

Hi Everyone!

I'm pretty new with user extensions, so maybe my problem is a stupid one, but it already took me a day.

Started from an override of Ext.grid.Panel - everything was OK - and decided to make a package. It never draws in SA3 and shows in the log: Category: Design View, Message: Framework Error: object is not a function.

But the listing in the toolbox and the configs seem OK.

I've recreated the package numerous times, attached is the last just empty package, as a .zip of the \Extensions folder.

The package was compiled with no warnings, as per http://docs.sencha.com/cmd/5.x/cmd_p..._packages.html

Please, advise, what am I doing wrong!

Thanks in advance!
    Ilia

Attachment 50834

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

We'll need a little more information to be able to help. Can you post your code for us or email a zip file of your package to architect dot feedback at sencha.com?

When you drag your component out to the canvas in Architect, Architect will immediately try to render it, so any defaults that would be required outside of Architect must be provided inside prior to instantiation - that is the most likely issue, but I'll take a look if you send it over!
    Steve Sobel
    @honestbleeps
    Sencha Architect Development Team