Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Problem when using grid cellediting with IE 11

  1. #1
    Sencha Premium User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    10
    Vote Rating
    6
      1  

    Default Problem when using grid cellediting with IE 11

    There seems to be a bug when using a grid with cellediting in IE 11 with Ext JS 4.2.1. Now, this may have been fixed with 4.2.2 or 4.2.3, but I don't have access to those builds, so wondering if somebody could shed some light. Basically, if you scroll to the right and try to click a cell, the grid will just scroll back to the left and not select the cell. I noticed it as a problem when dealing with cell editing, but it looks like it may not be quite related to that. If you comment out the plugin, you'll noticed that clicking on a cell after scrolling right makes the grid scroll back to the left immediately. I've tried all manners of debugging, but haven't had any luck figuring out the source of the problem. Somewhere, somehow, the click event is getting messed up and I think ends up pointing to the row instead of the cell div, just can't get to the root cause. Here's a fiddle demonstrating the issue (remember, for IE 11, this works fine in Firefox/Webkit browsers)

    https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/d04

  2. #2
    Sencha User slemmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    6,165
    Answers
    505
    Vote Rating
    255
      0  

    Default

    Hi,

    The issue you're seeing in IE was addressed by 4.2.2. You can gain access to the 4.2.2 and 4.2.3 releases via a support subscription.

    Or, it looks like the issue is fixed for 5.0.1 as well (the most recent public GA release in the Ext JS 5.x product line).

  3. #3
    Sencha Premium User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    10
    Vote Rating
    6
      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slemmon View Post
    Hi,

    The issue you're seeing in IE was addressed by 4.2.2. You can gain access to the 4.2.2 and 4.2.3 releases via a support subscription.

    Or, it looks like the issue is fixed for 5.0.1 as well (the most recent public GA release in the Ext JS 5.x product line).
    I was hoping that somebody could provide some insights into how it was fixed. Unfortunately, a support subscription may not be an option right now and we can't upgrade to 5.01. Guess I may have to keep trying to debug this until I find something...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •