Thread: On clicking textfield in header of columns then clicking row moves scrollbar to left

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User

Default On clicking textfield in header of columns then clicking row moves scrollbar to left

Version: Extjs 4.2.1.
    Browser: IE9 and IE10.

Description: Scrolled the scroll bar to right and then focussed textfield in header of columns, then on clicking a row moves the scroll bar to the left and then moves back to original position. This happens sometimes after 2-3 attempts.

Fiddle link: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/d9k

scrollonrowclick.jpg

Hi,

I've not been able to reproduce the issue you're seeing when testing with your Fiddle and testing multiple times within IE9 and IE10.

Can you open up your browser dev tools and make sure that you're seeing the following for IE9:
    Browser Mode: 9 Document Mode: Standards
    and for IE10:
    Browser Mode: 10 Document Mode: Standards

Sencha User

I am using the same browser mode and document mode as you suggested but I am facing this issue. It will surely come after some attempts. like you have to click textfield then click on row and then textfield and then row and so on. and after clicking the text field sometimes you need to wait for one or two sec and then click on row. Then you will see grid shows like refreshing. scrollbar moves to left and then back to original position to right side where we have moved it earlier.

Hi,

I'm afraid when following your instructions I'm still not seeing the issue described.

Sencha User

Default Hi

May be i am facing this issue because of slow connection. You may try on some slow internet. Because i really need this functional properly...