Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: compiled ext js does not work when opened directly via Chrome and Opera browser

  1. #1
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    139
    Answers
    5

    Default Answered: compiled ext js does not work when opened directly via Chrome and Opera browser

    Hi:

    I have a EXT JS 5 project compiled in the production folder.
    When opened directly via Chrome and Opera Browser, nothing is shown; but when opened via Firefox and Safari Browser directly, it works.

    I have tested this on OSX Yosemite and Windows 7.

    However, when I put the files in a webserver, its fine; OR when I do 'sencha app build testing' its also fine.


    This is console error in the production build (in chrome):
    Code:
     XMLHttpRequest cannot load file:///home/USER/my-workspace/build/production/SenchaApp/app.json. Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, chrome-extension, https, chrome-extension-resource.         index.html:86 h.
    
    fetchSync              index.html:1 
    Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input


    Is there some way you can make it work in the production one like it did in the testing one.

    Thanks
    J.

  2. Hi:

    We managed to find a workaround to this issue.

    We replace the "index.html" in the production folder with the one in the testing folder.

    Is there something that could go horribly wrong because of this?

    Forgot to mention that we are compiling the code using CMD 5.0.0.160 with Ext JS 5.0.0.970

    Thanks
    J.

  3. #2
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    139
    Answers
    5

    Default

    Hi:

    We managed to find a workaround to this issue.

    We replace the "index.html" in the production folder with the one in the testing folder.

    Is there something that could go horribly wrong because of this?

    Forgot to mention that we are compiling the code using CMD 5.0.0.160 with Ext JS 5.0.0.970

    Thanks
    J.

  4. #3
    Sencha User dongryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,748
    Answers
    55

    Default

    This issue sounds like one that was fixed in 5.1 Beta - you could try the new Cmd version to see if that indeed has the fix you need.
    Don Griffin

    "Use the source, Luke!"

  5. #4
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    139
    Answers
    5

    Default fix isn't there for 5.1.0.47

    Hi:

    I recently upgraded the project to v 5.1.0.47

    The index.html in both the testing and production folder doesn't work.

    I had to use the index.html in the testing folder of 5.0.0.970 to make it work.

    Thanks
    J.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •