This is in MVC CRUD in both Ext JS as part of the PHP ( native) and the best is that you are using abstract classes .
Tried to apply the best practices possible , leave the leaner / short code possible and practical , but simplifying searching for abstracting the maximum development productivity .
This was done in PHP , but of course , the part of Ext JS can be perfectly applied to other languages ??backend , requiring only change the url's in AbstractProxy and ready .
Features CRUD :
- Latest version of Ext JS ;
- Latest version of Sencha Cmd ;
- Part of the totally abstract PHP ;
- Part of the Ext JS totally abstract ;
- Using the best possible practices recommended by Sencha ;
- Layout friendly;
- List with pagination;
- Accompanies menu, opening the modules in tabs ;
- Accompanies script to build complete code for sending the output ;
- Applying use of overrides ;
- Applying usage ux ;
- Applying use of sass ;
- Accompanies Ext.ux.Alert ux ;