Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    script34403 is on a distinguished road

Default odd bars in Ext.chart.Chart

odd bars in Ext.chart.Chart

I use the firefox browser and have bad performance errors in my Ext.Js and also in Sencha Examples (e.g. [here][1] ). Everytime I refesh the page and start hoving over the line chart (with trackMouse: true), or drag the panel it begins to behave odd (e.g. like the grey bars). How does it come? And how can I prevent this?
    snapshot3.png

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice

Thanks for the report. I haven't been able to reproduce this behavior. I put together this Fiddle:
    https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/erm

Does that test case recreate the issue? In which version of Firefox are you seeing this?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thank you for your quick response!
    Yes it also appears unregularly in the test case as well. Not for the first time right after reloading but after a while of clicking on the lines and nodes. Is seems as it would have some delay in the performance but I am not sure about it.
    I use Firefox 33.0 for openSUSE - 13.1.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice

In which operating system are you seeing this issue?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I use openSUSE 13.1 which is an Linux-based OS.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating

Sorry, not sure how I missed that in your previous post. Let me see if I can recreate in a vm.

Thread Participants: 1