Thread: Group Tab Panel

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTJS-16191 in 5.1.5.
    Sencha User

Default Group Tab Panel

Hi,

i don't find into any version of Ext Js 5.* a working example of a Group Tab Panel.
    The one in the example directory give me a blank page on IE, firefox and crhome.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Brian

Sencha Premium Member

I'm having the same problem. I tried to use the GroupTabPanel.js ux and I just get a blank panel. I narrowed down some of the issues.

In GroupTabRenderer.js
    -in the tableTpl config - renderRows is being passed the wrong type of parameters. It takes rows, columns, viewStartIndex. But the existing GroupTabRenderer.js was not passing in columns as the second parameter.
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/5.1/5.1.0-apidocs/#!/api/Ext.view.Table-method-renderRows

f
    rom existing file:
    HTML Code:
    tableTpl: new Ext.XTemplate(       
     '<div id="{view.id}-body" class="' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + '{view.id}-table ' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grid-table-resizer" style="{tableStyle}">',           
     '{%',         
     'values.view.renderRows(values.rows, values.viewStartIndex, out);',          
     '%}', 
     '</div>',
    {priority: 5}
    ),
    I changed that to.
    HTML Code:
    'values.view.renderRows(values.rows, values.columns, values.viewStartIndex, out);',
    Once I fixed those I get the grouptabpanel to render but there the sizing is off and the when I click on each item in the treegrid there are javascript errors.

Sencha User

I've got it mostly working and got rid of the js errors after changing the templates to be similar to the new templates in the Table.js of ExtJS 5 and increasing their priority over the priority of the ExtJS templates.

My GroupTabRenderer is now:

Code:
    /*** Allows GroupTab to render a table structure.
    */
    Ext.define('Ext.ux.GroupTabRenderer', {
        extend: 'Ext.plugin.Abstract',
        alias: 'plugin.grouptabrenderer',

tableTpl: new Ext.XTemplate(
            '<div id="{view.id}-body" class="' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + '{view.id}-table ' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grid-table-resizer" style="{tableStyle}">',
                '{%',
                    'values.view.renderRows(values.rows, values.columns, values.viewStartIndex, out);',
                '%}',
            '</div>',
            {
                priority: 99999999
            }
        ),

rowTpl: new Ext.XTemplate(
            '{%',
                'Ext.Array.remove(values.itemClasses, "', Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grid-row");',
                'var dataRowCls = values.recordIndex === -1 ? "" : " ' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grid-data-row";',
            '%}',
            '<table {[values.rowId ? ("id=\\"" + values.rowId + "\\"") : ""]} ',
                'data-boundView="{view.id}" ',
                'data-recordId="{record.internalId}" ',
                'data-recordIndex="{recordIndex}" ',
                'class="' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grouptab-item {[values.itemClasses.join(" ")]} {[values.rowClasses.join(" ")]}{[dataRowCls]}" ',
                '{%',
                    'var dataRowCls = values.recordIndex === -1 ? "" : " ' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grid-row";',
                '%}>',
                '<tr class="' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grouptab-row {[values.rowClasses.join(" ")]} {[dataRowCls]}" {rowAttr:attributes} {ariaRowAttr}>',
                '<tpl for="columns">' +
                    '{%',
                        'parent.view.renderCell(values, parent.record, parent.recordIndex, parent.rowIndex, xindex - 1, out, parent)',
                     '%}',
                '</tpl>',
                '</tr>',
                '</table>',
            {
            }
        ),

cellTpl: new Ext.XTemplate(
            '<td class="{tdCls}" {tdAttr} {[Ext.aria ? "id=\\"" + Ext.id() + "\\"" : ""]} style="width:{column.cellWidth}px;<tpl if="tdStyle">{tdStyle}</tpl>" tabindex="-1" {ariaCellAttr} data-columnid="{[values.column.getItemId()]}">',
                '<div {unselectableAttr} class="' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grid-cell-inner {innerCls}" style="text-align: {align}; {style};">{value}</div>',
                '<div class="x-grouptabs-corner x-grouptabs-corner-top-left"></div>',
                '<div class="x-grouptabs-corner x-grouptabs-corner-bottom-left"></div>',
            '</td>',
            {
            }
        ),

selectors: {
            // Outer table
            bodySelector: 'div.' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grid-table-resizer',

// Element which contains rows
            nodeContainerSelector: 'div.' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grid-table-resizer',

// row
            itemSelector: 'table.' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grouptab-item',

// row which contains cells as opposed to wrapping rows
            rowSelector: 'tr.' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grouptab-row',

// cell
            cellSelector: 'div.' + Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'grouptab-cell', 

getCellSelector: function(header) {
                return header ? header.getCellSelector() : this.cellSelector; 
            }

},

init: function(grid) {
            var view = grid.getView(), 
            me = this;
            view.addTpl(me.tableTpl);
            view.addRowTpl(me.rowTpl);
            view.addCellTpl(me.cellTpl);
            Ext.apply(view, me.selectors);
        }
    });
    The only thing left are some styling issues which I don't know whether they come from my code or not.

Sencha User

Hi all,after nearly nine months from first post, no one fixed this bug?

How was this fixed in ExtJS 5? Version 5.1.5 isn't even available for download.