Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    imagdent is on a distinguished road

Default No longer can publish after update

I'm getting the following error now when I attempt to publish. I've looked at my app.json and have no references to any files in there. What do I do?

Exception in thread "Thread-12" com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/Users/david/Documents/ReportIt/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:243: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /Users/david/Documents/ReportIt/.sencha/app/watch-impl.xml:56: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /Users/david/Documents/ReportIt/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:373: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /Users/david/Documents/ReportIt/.sencha/app/init-impl.xml:258: com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Mixed-Mode x-compile and microload markup is currently unsupported

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mattkim is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by imagdent View Post
    I'm getting the following error now when I attempt to publish. I've looked at my app.json and have no references to any files in there. What do I do?

Exception in thread "Thread-12" com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/Users/david/Documents/ReportIt/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:243: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /Users/david/Documents/ReportIt/.sencha/app/watch-impl.xml:56: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /Users/david/Documents/ReportIt/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:373: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /Users/david/Documents/ReportIt/.sencha/app/init-impl.xml:258: com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Mixed-Mode x-compile and microload markup is currently unsupported

Were you able to resolve this? I'm having similar issues.

Thread Participants: 1